The HIGH PERFORMANCE REPORT to give a new dimension to your EFFICIENCY and PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY.
95% of the results you achieve in your private and professional life depend solely on of your skills and knowledge in the areas of the efficiency, productivity and performance personal.
The high performance assessment allows you to take stock and and analyze the 5 essential areas related to personal performance and acquire personalized tools for quickly improve your skillsand your situation.
The Swiss Institute of High Performance is the only institution to offer this assessment.
When to do a High Performance Assessment?
- In a situation of stress or professional fatigue
- For your career development / promotion
- During a job search
- To advance more quickly in projects (private/pro)
- To optimize your organization and planning
- To find more lightness in your daily tasks
- To develop new skills
- To strengthen your positioning, confidence and attitude
What will we do during your High Performance Assessment?
After defining your situation and your goals, we will address the 5 essential themes that will allow you to reach higher levels of performance and productivity in your personal and professional life.
- The Commitment
- The Impact
For each theme, you will get concrete and personalized tools for quick and lasting results.
Are you ready?Let's go for my review!
How does your High Performance Assessment work?
The 90-minute session is held in private:
- Or by videoconference (Zoom)
- Either in person in Lausanne (Switzerland)
- The fee for the High Performance Assessment is CHF 297. (Includes the session summary in written and audio format, as well as the personal performance graph).
Fix your balance sheet now!Let's go for my review!
What are the results after your High Performance Assessment?
By the end of your session, you will have all the tools and resources to improve your :
- + 81% of your organization
- + 70% personal performance
- + 63% in your interactions
- - 57% decrease in stress
- + 47% more energy and motivation